Member recipe by misshanna
- 2 eggs
- 20 ml. of the tomato sauce
- 20 ml. of the oil
- 5 ml. of the fish sauce
- 50 gram of the minced pork
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over a medium heat.
- Crack the eggs into a bowl and use a whisk to stir the eggs.
- Put 5 ml. of fish sauce into the bowl and stir them together with a wooden spoon.
- Chop the pork and put it into the bowl.
- Mixed the eggs, pork and fish sauce together.
- Turn the omelette over using a fish slice.
- Serve using a spatula,pour the tomato sauce on the omelette.