White chocolate brownies
Member recipe by superstar94
ServingsServes 1 - 9 Brownies
Any occasion and a great recipe to be served on its own or with custard.
- 115g/4oz butter, plus extra for greasing
- 225g/8oz white chocolate
- 115g/4oz soft light brown sugar
- 115g/4oz self-raising flour
- Preheat oven 180 C/ 350 F/ gas mark 4. lightly grease an 18cm/7 inch square baking tin.
- Chop 6oz of the chocolate and place remaining chocolate and butter in a heatproof bowl. set the bowl over a saucepan of gently simmering water and heat until melted. Stir together, then cool slightly.
- Place the eggs and sugar in a large bowl and whisk together. Beat in cooled chocolate mixture until combined. fold in flour and chopped up chocolate.
- Spoon the mixture into the tin and smooth the surface.
- Bake in a preheated overnight for about 30mins or until just set, and still a little soft in the centre. cool in the tin and cut into squares.