Soft choc puds
Member recipe by mountbeacon
ServingsServes 1 - 6 Puddings
- 125g butter, plus extra for greasing
- 2 tsp flour, extra for dusting
- 125g dark choc, chopped
- 2 eggs, plus 2 egg yolks
- 4tbsp caster sugar
- Choc sauce
- 100g dark Choc
- 150ml single cream
- 25g butter
- Preheat oven fan 200c. Liberally butter and flour ramekins. Melt choc and butter together. Remove from heat
- Electric whisk to beat eggs, egg yolks and sugar until thick, pale and light. Pour into melted chic, dust in the flour through a sieve and gently fold. Divide between ramekins. Bake for about 9 mins or until just set.
- Sauce, all ingredients in a bowl and set over simmering water until choc melted.