Drumstick brinjal curry
Member recipe by rani321
It's a tasty & mouth-watering recipe .if u r a health-conscious then do it and eat it .
- 1/2 kg brinjal , chopped into 4 pieces
- 1/2 kg potatoes ,finely chopped
- 2 drumsticks ,quartered
- 1/2 kg tomatoes ,finely chopped
- 1/2 onions ,chopped
- Ginger - garlic paste (g&g) ,10g
- Urad dal ,1 tsp
- Coriander leaves ,a little
- Mustard seeds ,1 tsp
- Oil , 4 tbsp
- 1/2 l water
- Chilli powder ,4tsp
- Salt ,2 pinches
- Use a large pan ,pour oil in it and put in mustard seeds & urad dal and garnish and fry till golden brown.
- Put in the onions and fry till golden brown.
- Now ,put the tomatoes and g&g paste and garnish (first garnish the latter and then the former)
- Now put in all the remaining vegetables ,chilli powder and salt and stir to mix well
- Pour in water and mix well again
- Close the lid and let it boil for 10 min