Member recipe by blakehull
The pastry of croissant enhanced with the creaminess of coconut, perfect for breakfast or a snack!
- Quick Version:
- Coconut pieces (100g)
- Coconut Milk (10ml)
- 'Jus Rol' Croissant dough
- Pre-heat oven to 200 degrees Celsius or gas mark 6.
- Unroll croissant dough on a chopping board (preferably white).
- Separate dough into triangles.
- Grate the coconut pieces.
- Place a fair amount of coconut shavings in the middle of each croissant dough triangle.
- Roll croissants up from the smallest angle - with the coconut shavings inside.
- Pour 10ml of coconut milk into jug.
- Sprinkle some coconut shavings into coconut milk and stir.
- Using the plastic brush, glaze the rolled-up croissants with the coconut mix.
- Place glazed croissants onto a baking tray and place onto the middle shelf of the oven and bake for 10-14 mins or until golden