Spicy Egg Noodles
Member recipe by lavanyasrikanth
It is a Microwave recipe it enriches the South Indian spicyness with less oil.
- 1 Noodle cake
- 1 Onion - cut into large slices
- 1 Tomato - shredded into pieces
- 1 Egg
- 2-3 Green chillies - cut into large pieces
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp Noodles Masala
- 1/4 tsp garam masala
- a pinch of chat masala
- 1/4 tsp jeera
- 1/4 tsp Chilli sauce
- 1 tsp Tomato sause
- 2 tsp chopped curry leaves
- Microwave covered 3 cups of water, 1/4 tbsp oil in a deep bowl for 5 minutes or till it boils.
- Add Noodles. Mix well. Microwave uncovered for 3 minutes. Mix let it be in hot water till soft. And then strain.
- Microwave uncovered 1/2 tbsp oil and add 1beated egg in bowl for 3 minutes. Separate it into pieces put in a bowl.
- in a flat dish Microwave 1 tbsp oil, jeera and curry leaves for 2 minutes. Add green chilli and onion microwave for 2 minutes. Add tomato, salt,garam masala,chilli sause, tomato sause, noodles masala and chat masala mix well and microwave for 3 minutes.
- Add Noodles and egg mix well microwave for 1 minute.
- Dish out into a plate and have a spiecy egg noodles