Vannila and Chocolate cake.
Member recipe by denidollar
made by a 10 year old but super delicious. That 10 year old is me!
- .vannila flovouring 3tsp
- .butter 180g
- .milk 1cup
- .eggs 3
- .baking powder 2tsp
- .7-9 slices of cheese
- Fold eggs flour milk butter and baking powder exactly for 5 minuites.
- Divide it into two bowls.
- Put vanilla flavouring in one bowl and chocolate in another.
- Pour half of the vanilla in a big baking tin then pour half of the chocolate on top. Keep making layers until you reach 4-6 layers.
- Keep making layers until you reach 4-6 layers ant put strips of cheese on top till the mixture isnt seen.
- put it in the oven for 35 mins.
- let it cool down for 30 mins
- cut it into 8 triangles.