Chocolate fudge gooey
Member recipe by friyapalia
ServingsServes 1 - 50 Pieces
It's simple to make, wonderful to taste, and a perfect treat for ur loved ones. The rich chocolate flavor makes u keep wanting more.
- For fudge
- 400g butter
- 2 packets of Marie biscuit (220g apporx)
- 8 tbsp of drinking chocolate (I used Cadbury drinking chocolate)
- 3.5 tbsp cocoa powder (I used Cadbury cocoa powder)
- 2 tins of condensed milk (800g) (I used nestle)
- For icing (optional)
- 100ml whipped cream
- Line a 23cmx 23cm tin with baking parchment. Break the Marie n put it in a food processor or mixer grinder, turning it to powder form. Melt the butter In a heavy base sauce pan. Once the butter melts completely (do not burn or let it boil) add the Marie slowly mixing it in. Add the drinking chocolate and cocoa powder stiring constantly keep on low heat(flame).
- Add condensed milk stirring constantly into a thick paste. Once the entire condense milk blends in giving the fudge a uniform colour, pour it into the tin, and leave to cool for 3-4hrs or overnight.
- Once it becomes firm empty out of the tin, cut and serve plain or with a glass of milk. It also makes a great gift. Or If you want to serve it whole you could also whip the cream and put it in a piping bag and decorate the entire block with different designs. (I used a heart shape tin and decorated it with a star nozzle)
- Stays fresh for more than a month in an air tight container (without whipped cream). If stored in the fridge, it can be slightly heated in the microwave before serving (to make it softer)