- finely grated zest and juice of 1 lime
The same shape, but smaller than…
- 700g skinless white fish fillet, cut into strips
- 2 egg whites, beaten with a fork
- 100g coarse fresh breadcrumb
- 4 squirts oil spray
- 200g pot tzatziki
- 8 small, soft flour tortillas
- small wedge iceberg lettuce or white cabbage, shredded
Sprinkle the lime zest over the pieces of fish, then season. Dip the fish into the egg whites, then coat with breadcrumbs and place on a baking sheet. Spray the fish with 2 squirts oil, then grill for 2 mins. Flip them over, spray with more oil, then grill for a further 2 mins until the fish is cooked and the breadcrumbs are golden and crispy.
Squeeze the lime juice into the tzatziki and stir. Warm the tortillas according to pack instructions. To assemble the wraps, place a handful of cabbage or lettuce onto the top two-thirds of a tortilla, then rest 3 fish fingers on top with a good dollop of the lime tzatziki. Bring the bottom third of the tortilla up and fold the sides over to envelop the filling.
Using salsaIf you don’t fancy lime tzatziki, try tomato salsa, which is also low in fat and tastes just as good.