Member recipe by october84
A must for any Mexican food lover, or just for those who love a spicy snack.
- 1 Tin Baked Beans
- Tabasco Sauce
- Soured Cream
- Cheese, grated
- 1 Large bag of tortilla crisps (Dorito's)
- Green Jalapenos
- Red Jalapenos
- Empty 2/3 of the tortilla crisps on a microwavable/ grill proof dish or plate
- Mix as much Tabasco as you like to the tin of baked beans and stir. Spoon over your tortilla crisps.
- Scatter over some jalapenos and plenty of cheese.
- Put the remaining tortilla crisps on top and then add the rest of the beans, jalapenos and cheese.
- Cook in microwave on full for 3 min to heat all the way through. Finish off under the grill untill crisps are starting to golden and cheese is bubbling.
- Serve with soured cream, salsa and guacamole.
- Optional Extras: you can add a few dollop's of a cream cheese like Philadelphia on top before grilling for extra cheesyness! Sweet chilli Philadelphia works great. Try a drizzle of your favourite chilli sauce all over before cooking too for an extra kick.