Flatbreads with garlic
Member recipe by tijanasu
- 200g Schar gluten free flour- Bread mix
- tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 150 ml more-less of warm water
- 2 garlic clove minced
- 1 tsp minced thyme
- pinch of salt
- First knead dry ingredients and add water and olive oil.
- Knead on lightly floured surface so it does not stick.
- Add minced garlic and thyme and knead it a little more.
- Divide the dough into six balls and flatten them.
- Coat them with olive oil and cover with with a wet cloth. Let it rest for 15 min.
- Preheat the oven to moderately hot in Eastern Europe that is 220ÃÂÃÂ°. (our thermometer goes from 50-275ÃÂÃÂ°)
- Sort flatbreads on floured baking pan, and put it in the oven. On the bottom of the oven put metal dish with little water in it. The steam will prevent dough from being to dry.
- Bake for 25 min.