Jay's Orange Chicken
Member recipe by jaybear
- 4 Whole Oranges
- 2 Cloves of Garlic, chopped
- 2 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 4 Carrots Peeled and sliced
- Chopped Ginger
- Marinade: Slice chicken breasts in half, to make thin. Gently score down the centre of each side of the breasts and place in a large mixing bowl. Chop the oranges in half, squeezing the juice from two of them into the bowl and added the other 4 halves around the chicken. Add in the garlic and mix around with your hands. Leave overnight in the fridge to marinade.
- Add the chopped carrots and ginger to a frying pan with oil, and fry until golden.
- Take the chicken from the fridge and place on an oiled griddle or griddle pan. Cook each side untill golden.
- Serve the chicken and ginger carrots with rice.