Yummy white hot choclate
Member recipe by anya19
Got this recipe from another site but it's amazing definately one to have around christmas time to warm you up!
- 150g white chocolate (good quality)
- 500ml milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- In a sauce gently heat the milk along with the chocolate, whisk until all the chocolate has completely melted.
- Bring the mixture to a gentle simmer and whisk in the vanilla extract and cinnamon until combined.
- Pour into slightly warmed mugs for a truly festive treat.
- If you wish top with marshmallows and choclate shavings.