Orange and Vanilla Flapjacks
Member recipe by beckylesti__3
- 250g of oats
- 160g of butter, melted
- 125g of sugar
- 6 table spoons of honey or maple syrup. Add more or less depends on personal taste.
- 1 table spoon of vanilla flavouring
- 1 table spoon of orange flavouring
- Measure all ingredients out so everything is ready and waiting.
- Pour all the 250g of oats into a mixing bowl. Melt the 160g of butter and add, mix together.
- Add 125g sugar and mix. When everything is all mixed, then add the 1 table spoon of vanilla and 1 table spoon of orange and mix again.
- Butter or greece proof the container you're cooking the flapjack in. Pour ingredients in and put in the oven and wait for then to cook.
- Allow a cooling period before cutting them!