Paleo Braised beef
Member recipe by hagar100
Hey, Hagar is here and today I want to share with you one of my favorite PALEO LUNCH recipe which is very simple and quick to prepare. I often use to take a recipe from somewhere and upgrade it with my own secrets, so I hope you will enjoy and please feel free to add in your comments and experience with this recipe and I will be glad to hear some of your secrets too.
- 1/2 cup water, plus
- 2 tablespoons water, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder or 2-3 garlic cloves
- 1 lb boneless round steak or 1 lb charcoal chuck steak, cut into thin 3-inch strips
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 1 small onion, cut into wedges
- 5-6 small mushrooms
- 1/3 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2-3 Table spoons of raw honey
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- Take a bowl and combine 2 tablespoons cornstarch, 2 tablespoons water and garlic powder (or 2-3 garlic cloves) until smooth. Add beef and toss.
- In a large skillet or wok over medium high heat, stir-fry beef in 1 tablespoon oil until beef reaches desired doneness; remove and keep warm.
- Stir-fry broccoli, mushrooms and onion in remaining oil for 4-5 minutes.
- Now return the beef to the pan and combine with soy sauce, raw honey, ginger and remaining cornstarch and water until smooth; add to the pan.
- Cook and stir for 2 minutes. That's it; your Paleo lunch is ready!!
- I hope you've enjoyed my recipe, if you want some more just, click here!!