Cauliflower Stuffed Peppers
Member recipe by msha2350
Stuffed peppers are a delicious and tidy side dish or snack that go with almost everything.
- 4 red peppers
- 1/2 a cauliflower
- 2 tbs ghee
- 1 large onion (finely diced)
- 1 tbs fresh grated ginger
- 2 crushed garlic cloves
- 1 tbs of cumin
- 1 lemon (squeezed)
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- A pinch of Himalayan or Celtic sea salt
- Set the oven to 120ºC.
- In the blender, blend the cauliflower until it is finely chopped. Cut around the stalk of the peppers and scoop out the seeds inside.
- In a saucepan saute the oinion in the ghee until slightly browned, then add in the cherry tomatoes (chopped), salt, garlic, ginger and cumin. Stir though, turn off the heat and add in the cauliflower.
- Place the peppers on a baking tray, brush some ghee around the outside of the skin. With a spoon carefully spoon in the spiced cauliflower mixture from the pan. Squeeze the juice of one lemon evenly into each pepper. Place the stalk lid on top and pop in the oven.
- Bake for 30 minutes, until desired crispness.