chicken and chilli pasta salad
Member recipe by emily665
- Enough pasta for the amount of people your serving
- Any veg you have
- 1 white onion
- 1 red pepper (or any pepper)
- Savoy cabbage (enough for the amount of people your serving)
- Chilli powder/1 whole fresh chilli to taste
- Sweet chilli philladelhia/soft cheese (you need to add more chilli if you use chilli plain soft cheese.)
- 1 clove of garlic
- Black pepper
- 2 vegtable stock cubes
- Chicken, tuna/mince for a vegatrien option use lentils/beans
- Cook the chicken and Boil a pan of pasta
- For the sauce Dice the onion, pepper and finely chop the chilli
- Crush 1 clove of garlic and finely chop the savoy cabbage
- Add the vegtables to wok and saute for a few minutes.
- Add 2 stock cubes and a little water to the wok (don't add to much water, just enough to make a sauce.
- Next add the soft cheese and simmer. Then add black pepper.
- Add the chicken to the wok and heat in the pan. Transfer to plate/bowel and enjoy
- You could eat cold to take to work/school. Etc If you want you could remove the chicken and use the pasta salad as a side dish and have a peice of fish/ steak etc