Indian Butter Chicken
Member recipe by shailluck
- 100 gms butter
- 500 gms Chicken Boneless
- 1 cup onion paste
- 1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
- 2 cup tomato puree
- 1 tbsp Black pepper powder
- 1 1/2 tbsp chilli powder
- 2 tsp Indian ground Spices(Garam Masala)
- salt to taste
- 50 ml fresh cream
- Heat the butter in the pan, add the onion paste and ginger-garlic paste, mix well and saute for 5 minutes on medium flame.
- Now add the chilli powder, ground spices, salt, and tomato puree, mix well and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the Chicken with 250 ml water, mix well and simmer for 20-25 minutes.
- Now add the cream and black pepper powder. Simmer it further for 2-3 minutes.
- Garnish it with coriander and serve it hot.