Greek Frozen Yoghurt
Member recipe by lwalsh25
This January, take lead from the Greeks and keep taste buds happy with a delicious yet healthy Greek frozen yogurt from Chillbox.
- 900g low fat Greek yogurt
- 110g fructose sugar
- 125ml semi-skimmed milk
- Fresh fruit of your choice
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together all ingredients. Cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour, and up to 4 hours.
- Pour mixture into your ice cream machine, and process for 10-12 minutes until set to the consistency of soft-serve ice cream.
- Serve immediately, or transfer to a freezer-safe container and freeze until ready to use. Allow the yogurt to warm up slightly before serving. Serve with cut pieces of your favorite fruit.