Parsnip, leak gratin.
Member recipe by firstname.lastname@example.org
- 500g parsnips, peeled..
- 25g butter
- 2 leeks, washed peeled and sliced
- 150 ml double cream
- 15O ml milk
- 1 crushed garlic clove
- 200g pack of Pie d'Angloys cheese, rind removed and sliced.
- Heat oven to 180 degs, 350F, gas 4. Slice parsnips thinly and place in bowl of water for 10 mins. drain we'll and pat dry.
- Heat half butter in pan and fry leaks for 3 mins until tender. Set aside.
- Grease baking tin or dish. Heat cream and milk along with garlic until almost boiling and set aside.
- Layer parsnips and leeks and cheese in dish, seasoning between each layer. Pour over cream mixture and dot with butter.
- Cover with foil and bake for 45 mins. Remove foil and bake for another 30 mins.