Member recipe by firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 tbsps Flora or similar
- 1 carrot finely chopped
- 1 large onion, finely chopped.
- 1 stick of celery, chopped.
- 55gm (2oz) mushrooms, quartered.
- 400 g lean minced beef.
- Black pepper.
- 400 can chopped tomatoes.
- 1tsps tomato purée
- 1 tbsp dried oregano and thyme
- 1 tbsp Worcester sauce
- 3 tbsp beef stock
- 2 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat the flora and saute the onion and celery for 10 minutes without browning.
- Add the mushrooms and mince and cook until evenly brown. Add remaining ingredients except spaghetti and cheese and bring to the boil, stirring continuously. Cover dish and simmer for 1-1.5 hours.
- Meanwhile cook spaghetti in lightly salted boiling water for 12-15 minutes, then drain.
- Arrange spaghetti in a deep dish, pour over meat sauce and sprinkle with grated cheese