Member recipe by veronica22
ServingsServes 1 - 6 Pieces
This is chicken and ritz together for ultimate flavour, this is a recipe for a friend who wants other to try this out! Try out and see for yourself.
- 6 Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 sleeve of Ritz round crackers
- Garlic salt
- Ground black pepper
- 6 teasponns of butter
- Run the crackers through a food processor or rolling pin till crushed completely
- Rinse each chicken breast under cold water, when done place the crackers and roll all the chicken into the crumbs, then place in a greased baking dish
- Sprinkle the garlic salt and pepper
- Place a teaspoon of butter on each piece of chicken
- Bake at 350 degrees f until the chicken is no longer pink and is thoroughly cooked.