Spring Onion Pasties
Member recipe by sunnysailor
ServingsServes 1 - 10 Pasties
A very simple recipe for using up left over roast potatoes; great for lunchboxes.
- All your leftover Roast Potatoes
- 2 or 3 Spring Onions
- A couple of handfuls of Grated Mozzarella
- A packet of Puff Pastry
- Preheat the oven to 180C, then roll out your puff pastry until reasonably thin.
- Using a circle cutter (about ramicin size) cut some puff pastry circles which you will later fill.
- Chop your potatoes into small thin squares.
- Chop your spring onions into small circles.
- Add the chopped ingredients onto one side of the puff pastry circles as you see fit.
- Sprinkle some mozzarella over them.
- Close the puff pastry circles into a pastie shape, sealing with some water around the edge.
- Place on a baking tray and cook until golden brown.