Apana-Style Chicken Curry
Member recipe by bipinsmasala
Authentic chicken curry easy to create packed with fresh Indian herbs & spice flavours
- 600g of boneless chicken or 800g skinless thighs
- 1 tbsp of tomato pure
- 1 tbsp of yoghurt
- 1 red pepper - sliced
- 1 large onion finely chopped
- 1 tbsp of sun flower oil
- 1 pkt of Bipin's Methi or Bipin's Garam masala fresh curry paste (contains all the fresh herbs and whole ground spices professionally put together with all the tradition and passion for authentic Gujarati style cooking)
- juice of half a lemon
- 1 tbsp of chopped coriander
- Brown off the onions in the oil together with half of the fresh Bipins curry paste (see curryfusion.net).
- Add the the peppers and, tomato pure, yoghurt, chicken and remaining fresh Bipin's masala curry paste. Cook in lidded pan for 30 mins.
- Rest for 5 minutes, add lemon juice and garnish with coriander.