Easy & tasty roast potatoes
Member recipe by turbodad1961
- Potatoes - how ever many you require
- 1 red onions
- 1 white onion
- 1 garlic clove
- A sprig of Rosemary
- salt & pepper
- Sunflower oil
- Olive oil
- Preheat over on 190c - Then put in roasting tin containing Sunflower oil for approximately 10 mins. Peel and cut potatoes, then par boil for 10 mins
- Peel and chop both onions & garlic
- When potatoes have boiled, drain and replace lid. leave to steam dry for about 10 mins, and add a drizzle of olive oil. Tip potatoes into colander and shake until fluffy.
- Remove hot roasting tin from oven (Remember to use oven gloves) - add potatoes and turn, so the oil has completely covered each one. Add just a handful of mixed onion, and a little salt and pepper, and return to oven for 30 mins.
- Remove from oven, turn the potatoes again, and add the rest of the onions, Rosemary, Garlic, and more salt & pepper - return to oven for 40 mins, or until golden.
- Now you have perfect roast potatoes that everyone will love :-)