BBQ Chicken & Sweet Chips
Member recipe by chrisbromfield
A Twist on the traditional Chicken & Chips. A sticky BBQ'ed Chicken with Paprika Sweet Potato fries.
- For the Chicken:
- 2 skinless chicken breasts
- 1 large red pepper
- 50g button mushrooms
- 4 tbsp BBQ sauce
- For the Fries:
- 1 large sweet potato
- 1 tbsp paprika powder
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- To serve with:
- 200g seasonal veg
- Preheat oven to 200oC.
- Boil a suacepan of water. Peel and chop potato into chips and add to water. Heat for 2 mins until slightly softened
- Remove from water, coat in oil and sprinkle on paprika.
- Place on tin foil and place in oven for 30 minutes
- Meanwhile slice mushrooms and peppers, smother chicken with BBQ sauce and place on tin foil. Bring foil back over top of chicken to cover top
- Cook chicken for 20-25 minutes (or until fully cooked)
- Serve with seasonal veg