SP's Super Smoothie
Member recipe by srp1g08
Apple, banana, blueberries and strawberries, with a lemon zing, to make Stuart's Super Smoothie!
- 50g frozen blueberries
- 50g frozen strawberries
- Lemon wedge, peeled
- 1 apple
- 1 banana
- 100g low fat natural yoghurt
- Splash of favourite juice for thinning to personal taste
- Put the frozen blueberries and strawberries into a bowl/blender
- Remove the core and roughly chop the apple, add to bowl/blender
- Peel, roughly chop banana, add to bowl/blender
- Take lemon wedge, peel and add into bowl/blender
- Add yoghurt and blend!
- Add a splash of juice to thin the smoothie to your preferred consistency