choc chrips Short bread
Member recipe by sassy1819
ServingsServes 1 - 8 Biscuits
You can use any cut shape like circle or star any think it really easy to do.
- 120g/4oz butter
- 60g/2oz caster sugar
- 180g/6oz plain flour
- 50g choc chips
- Heat the oven to 190c/375f/gas 5 .
- Beat the butter and the sugar together until smooth.
- Stir in the flour to get a smooth past add choc chips use warm hands to roll it in ball first.turn on to a work surface and gently roll out until the paste is 1cm/1-2 in thick.
- Cut into rounds or fingers and place on baking tray
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes, or until pale golden-brown,
- Set aside to cool on a wire rack.