Member recipe by liamjbrown
- 180g block dark chocolate, chopped
- 200g block milk chocolate, chopped
- 1/3 cup hundreds and thousands
- Line 4 baking trays with baking paper. Place dark and milk chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on medium (50%) for 1 to 2 minutes or until melted and smooth, stirring with a metal spoon every 30 seconds.
- Spoon 1 level tablespoon chocolate mixture onto 1 prepared tray. Repeat 3 more times to form 4 rounds. Tap tray on bench to spread rounds into large circles. Sprinkle generously with hundreds and thousands to coat.
- Repeat with remaining chocolate mixture and hundreds and thousands. Set aside for 2 hours or until set. Serve.