Thai Chicken and Potato Curry
Member recipe by ellieking
This is a great winter dish for feeding friends and is really easy to make.
- 600g (3-4 medium sized) potatoes cut into chunks
- 500g chicken breast, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2-3 tbsp red Thai curry paste
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 pack pak choi, shredded (or cabbage or kale)
- Coriander leaves to serve
- Boil the potatoes for 5 minutes, then drain.
- Meanwhile, fry the chicken and onion in the oil for 7-8 minutes over a medium heat until browned then add the curry paste, coconut milk and potatoes. Cover and simmer for 8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 4.Add the pak choi and continue cooking for 2 minutes. Garnish with chopped coriander before serving
- Tip: Maris Piper or Desiree potatoes are ideal for this dish as they are waxy and will hold together well, but any variety will work.