MANGO & PISTACHIO ICE CREAM
Member recipe by geetasfoods
- Â· 1 ripe mango, stoned, peeled and cut into chunks
- Â· Finely grated rind and juice of 1 lime
- Â· 1 x 400g can condensed milk
- Â· 300ml/Half pint double cream, whipped
- Â· 2 tbsp Geetaâs Premium Mango Chutney
- Â· 3 tbsp unsalted pistachios, chopped
- Â· Sliced mango and strips of lime rind to decorate
- Blend mango, lime rind and juice in a food processor until smooth. Transfer to a bowl. Add condensed milk; mix well.
- Fold the whipped cream, mango chutney and pistachios into mango mixture. Divide between 6 individual pudding basins or kulfi moulds; freeze for 4-6 hours until firm.
- To serve, dip pudding basins or kulfi moulds into warm water; turn out onto serving plates. Serve decorated with mango slices and lime rind.