My Chicken Thingy
Member recipe by clivee6924
- 4 x chicken breasts
- 1 pack sage and onion stuffing
- 1 pack (8 slices) of smoked back bacon
- Cream cheese spread
- Bread crumbs
- Mixed herbs
- Make up the sage and onion stuffing as per instruction (or make your own if you prefer) Whilst waiting for it to cool wash and dry the chicken breasts.
- Make a cut in the middle of each breast, but do not cut all the way through.
- Once the sage and onion stuffing mix has cooled stuff the chicken breasts
- Close each breast and wrap with 2 rashers of the smoked bacon for each one. (Length wise)
- Spread the cream cheese over the bacon then cover it with the bread crumbs. Sprinkle with the mixed herbs.
- Pre heat the oven to 180c (160c fan) or gas mark 5 and cook for 20 mins.
- Serve with new potatoes and green veg