Member recipe by anya19
ServingsServes 1 - 1 Loave
- 4oz Butter or Marg
- 5oz Caster Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 3oz Self-Raising Flour
- 3oz Ground Rice
- 2oz Ground Almonds
- 1 tbsp Milk
- Preheat oven to 170C/fan 150C
- Grease and line a loaf tin with baking paper.
- Cream butter and sugar together until pale and creamy. Beat in the eggs, then fold in all the dry ingredients followed by the milk.
- Place into the loaf tin and bake in the centre of the oven for 1 hour or until a skewer inserted into the centre of the cake comes out clean.
- Leave to cool in the tin for 10 minutes then carefully tip out onto a wire rack to cool completely.