Member recipe by anya19
ServingsServes 1 - 10 Bars
- 4oz Butter (Lurpak salted tastes best)
- 2oz Light Muscavado Sugar
- 2oz Golden Syrup
- 7oz Rolled Oats
- Preheat oven to 190C/fan 170C/gas 5.
- Cover a square 7" or an 8" round tray with baking paper.
- Place the butter, sugar and golden syrup in a pan and heat gently until melted and the sugar has dissolved.
- Take off the heat and gradually stir in the rolled oats.
- Press evenly into the baking tray and bake on a high shelf in the oven for 15 minutes. The flapjack will still feel soft.
- Leave to cool in the tray for 5 minutes and then lift the baking paper up and out of the tray to cool completely. Cut into bars and enjoy!