Member recipe by alisonjdavey
ServingsServes 1 - 20 Pieces
- 75 g of sugar
- 100g full cream milk powder
- 75g desiccated coconut
- 50ml water
- red food colouring
- 50g glace cherries (chopped finely)
- Add boiling water to sugar and stir until it dissolves.
- Add a few drops of red food colouring and stir in well.
- Add milk powder, coconut and glace cherries to water and sugar solution.
- Mix well until the mixture comes together.
- Roll into small balls and place onto a shallow greased tray
- Place into refrigerator until chilled and then serve. Enjoy!