Chilli chocolate brownies
Member recipe by mazzyb
ServingsServes 1 - 16 Brownies
With this gooey chocolatey treat, you get a little hum of heat to add a twist on the classic
- 150g butter
- 175g caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 4 heaped tsp cocoa powder
- 75g dark chocolate, melted
- 3/4 tsp chilli powder (or more, depending on
- how hot you want it)
- 1/2 tsp honey
- 150g plain flour
- Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 5/180C. Mix the butter, sugar, chilli powder and honey until smooth.
- Then, add in the melted chocolate and beat the eggs in, one at a time.
- Fold in the flour, slowly and carefully, then put the mixture into a greased medium square brownie tin and cook in the oven for 40 minutes.
- Leave to cool, before cutting into squares.