Crispy potato Chaat!!
Member recipe by ruchi_838
This recipe is great for party starters!! Tangy and very tasty.....
- 4 medium boiled potatoes
- 1 teaspoon roasted cumin powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black salt(kaala namak)
- 1/2 teaspoon red chili powder(laal mirch)
- 1 tablespoon chaat masala
- 1 tablespoon Jaljeera masala(optional)
- 3 tablespoon Meethi chutney
- 2 tablespoon Coriander chutney
- Juice of 1 medium lemon
- salt according to taste
- Oil for deep frying
- Cut the potatoes into quarter size.
- Heat oil in a kadahi(wok), Deep fry the potatoes on medium-high flame till they become crispy and golden in colour(will take about 7-8 minutes) Place on an absorbent paper to remove the excess oil.
- In a bowl add the potatoes and put all the flavouring ingredients on them. Toss or mix everything properly.
- Serve them in bowls when still hot with toothpicks.
- Chatpati Aloo chaat is ready !!!