Pork Tomato & Bean Stew
Member recipe by linzmilner
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 500g Pork Fillet
- 1 Onion, Chopped
- 1 Garlic Clove, Crushed
- 1 Red Pepper, Deseede and Sliced
- 400g Can Chopped Tomatoes
- 1 tsp Rosemary
- 2 300g Can Cannellini Beans
- 2 tsp Cornflour
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a frying pan and cook pork until browned, remove pork and set aside, leaving the fat in the frying pan.
- add the rest of the oil to the frying pan and cook the onion until soft. Add the garlic and red pepper for 2-3 minutes and add the pork.
- Stir in the chopped tomatoes, rosemary and 100ml of water. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
- rinse the beans and add to the pan, cover again and simmer for a further 5 minutes.
- Mix the cornflour with 2 tbsp of coldwater and add to the pan, continue to heat until simmering and slightly thickened. Serve with rice or potatoes.