Sam's Easy Choc-Chip Cookies
Member recipe by samtunney
ServingsServes 1 - 8 Cookies
- 1. 100g Soft Butter
- 2. 100g Caster Sugar
- 3. 150g Plain Flour (Self-Raising Can Be Used)
- 4. 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 5. 75g Choc Chips (White, Milk or Dark)
- 6. 1 tbsp Milk (Only If Required)
- Beat the butter and sugar until fluffy.
- Add vanilla essence and choc chips, then stir until it forms a dough. If the dough doesn't form, add a tbsp milk and stir.
- Shape the mixture into 8 balls, and place them on a baking tray. Flatten slightly with a moist spoon.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven for around 8 minutes at 200ÃÂºC/400ÃÂºF, until golden brown.
- Leave to cool slightly before transferring to a cooling rack.