Deep pan pizza
Member recipe by stevenmorris
- To bread mixer pan add...
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- Then add
- 3 cups strong bread flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 package yeast.
- Put bread mixer on dough cycle for 10 minutes.
- Pour dough out on to surface and work n 1/2 cup flour.
- Divide into 3 and roll out
- Add 2 oz olive oil to 10" cast iron pans and add the bases.
- Heat oven to100 dg c for a couple of minutes until just warm. Turn off.
- Cover the Pans with tea towels and put them in the oven.
- Allow to rise for one hour.
- Take out and turn oven to max heat (prob 230 deg c) for half hour.
- Whilst waiting for oven to heat spray outer crust with butter cooking spray and top pizza. Allow cheese touch pan rim in places for crispy bits.
- Put in oven for 10 mins or so unil cheese browned in spots and crust browned. If bottom not browned, put on hob on medium heat.