Sarah's pasta sauce
Member recipe by sarahnunn
My sauce is a pasta based sauce.It includes chicken, bacon, mushrooms, can of chopped tomatoes, dried basil, sugar, red pepper, salt and pepper.
- 50g of chicken (pre-cooked)
- 1 tbsp of vegtable oil
- 1 can of chopped tomatoes
- 1 tbsp of dried basil
- 1/2 tsp of sugar
- salt and pepper
- 50g of red peppers
- 50g of bacon (pre-cooked)
- 50g of mushrooms
- Firstly you need to vut up the chicken and bacon into bitesize pieces and put the vegtable oil in and then fry the bacon and chicken in the oil.
- Then you need to cut up the peppers and the mushrooms and then add them to the chicken and bacon.
- Then you will need to add the can of chopped tomatoes to the pan.
- After that you add the salt and peeper, the sugar and the basil to the pan.
- Finally you add the pre-cooked pasta and take the pan off to cool then you will be able to enjoy your pasta.