Easy cheesy biscuits
Member recipe by cemiddlebrook
ServingsServes 1 - 20 Biscuits
These light and crispy cheese biscuits are so simple to make. The perfect snack that all the family will enjoy.
- 120g Plain Flour
- 120g Margarine
- 120g Mature Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 tsp Mustard Powder
- Preheat the oven to 170C/fan 150C/gas 5.
- Mix all the ingredients together in a mixing bowl using your hands until a dough is formed.
- Roll out the dough to a thickness of 5mm. Then use a cutter to cut out the biscuits.
- Place the biscuits onto a floured baking tray and bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes or until golden and crispy.