Fab Fruit Smoothie
Member recipe by booma123
This is great for hot places using fruit e.g apple orange lime and bannana.
- 1 banana 5 apples 1 glass of water 2 oranges and 1 lime
- [all skinned] and a blender [any kind] and a bowl
- skin the apple chop it up then put it in the bowl
- peel off the bannana skin chop up the bannana and put it in the bowl
- skin the oranges chop them up then put them in the bowl
- skin the lime chop it up then put it in the bowl
- put everything in the bowl in to the blender then blend it when it is finished it will be dark red then add the water and put it back into the bowl and mix it!