Raspberry biscuit creams
Member recipe by mazzyb
ServingsServes 1 - 16 Sandwiches
A perfect match of raspberries, buttercream and two delicious biscuits sandwiched in one
- 350g plain flour
- 200g butter
- 175g caster sugar
- 1 tbsp milk
- 50g chopped raspberries
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- FOR ICING
- 350g icing sugar
- 75 butter
- 1 tsp milk
- raspberries, to serve
- Preheat the oven to gas mark 5/180C.
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Roll out to a flat surface and a 3/4cm thickness. Cut out circles, half of them with a heart shape cut out from the middle.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden.
- While cooling, mix the icing ingredients together and sandwich the biscuits together.