Crunchy Chocolate Chip Cookies
Member recipe by jessica_k
ServingsServes 1 - 24 Cookies
Very easy and quick recipe for the best addictive chocolate chip cookies using brown sugar.
- 1 cup LIGHT MUSCOVADO BROWN SUGAR
- 1/3 cup white granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup melted butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 package semisweet chocolate chips (preferable Hershey)
- * YOU CAN INCREASE THE BUTTER UP TO 1 CUP IF YOU WANT GREASY COOKIES.
- * YOU CAN INCREASE THE ""WHITE SUGAR"" UP TO 1/2 CUP FOR SWEETER COOKIES.
- Preheat the oven 240C/gas for 10-15 minutes.
- Put the melted butter with the brown and white sugar in a bowl and mix with an electric mixer until fluffy.
- Add in the eggs (mixing after each) and the vanilla. Don't over mix.
- Add in the Salt, Baking Powder, and Flour. Mix gently with the electric mixer until you get your cookie dough.
- Add in the chocolate chips and mix them with the dough with a tablespoon.
- Shape the cookies flat on a greased tin (use corn oil or butter).
- Put the cookies in the oven 240C for 2 minutes then on 160C for 20-25 minutes. Remove and let them cool for 30 minutes to get best results.