Quick Cinnamon Pancakes
Member recipe by delishios
ServingsServes 1 - 12 Pancakes
A simple, quick, super yummy way to make gorgeous pancakes for anytime!
- One Large bowl
- Small or Large pan (any size you want!)
- 2 eggs (medium)
- Sprinkle of Cinamon
- 200g Flour (plain or self-rasing)
- 200ml semi skimed milk
- 75ml tap water (mixed with milk)
- 25g butter (any)
- Take your large bowl.
- Sift the flour into your large bowl.
- Make a well in your flour, big enough to fit both of your eggs in.
- Break the eggs into the well and mix thoroughly.
- Take your milk and water, mix both together and then sprinkle as much Cinnamon (a lot will taste lovely-but not to much!)
- Poor little bits of your milk mixture into the flour and eggs, remember to mix it all in at the same time!
- Add a little bit of butter into your pancake mixture and whisk until no big parts of the butter is remained.
- Get a small spread of butter and put it in your pan, put the heat to medium. Wait until the butter sizzles then you can put your mix in.
- When the top of the pancakes starts to have little bubbles on it, take your spatchilar and turn it over, now let it cook, the try flipping it on your own!
- Yummy! Tip: try flipping your pancake with a pound in the other hand, it brings good luck!