Chocolate Marscapone Cups
Member recipe by rosebraisby
ServingsServes 1 - 24 Cakes
- 24 small cake cases
- 300g of milk chocolate
- 300g of dark cooking chocolate
- 250g of marscapone cheese
- 2 Cadbury Flakes
- 1tsp vanilla essence
- Melt the dark chocolate. Using a brush coat the inside of the cake cases with the chocolate forming an evenly thick layer. Place in the fridge and leave to set for 4 - 6 hours.
- When the cases have set, melt the milk chocolate and place in a mixing bowl. Add the vanilla essence and marscapone cheese to the mixing bowl, and stir well.
- Peel the paper cases away from the chocolate, if doing so with care, you should be left with tiny little chocolate moulds! Hey Presto! (That's the tricky bit over!)
- Spoon the chocolate and marscapone mix into the chocolate moulds and leave in the fridge for a another hour. - (Sorry, I promise you can eat them soon!) Don't forget to lick the bowl clean :)
- Sprinkle over the flakes on each individual cake to give it that extra touch. Now eat them all as they are far to delicious to share :)