Berries with Clotted Cream
Member recipe by rosacatherina
ServingsServes 1 - 4
This is an easy dessert to make use any fruits that are in season or even a selection of frozen fruits.
- 150g raspberries
- 150g strawberries, hulled and halved
- 100g blueberries
- 2 tbsp icing sugar
- 227g Rodda's Cornish Clotted Cream
- 200ml ready made custard
- Place the raspberries, strawberries and blueberries in a large bowl. Add the icing sugar and leave to marinade for up to an hour until the fruits have softened and the juice has oozed out. Lightly mash the fruits with a fork.
- Spoon all but 4 tbsp of the clotted cream in a large bowl and add the custard. Fold gently together.
- Spoon some of the fruits in the bottom of 4 glasses top with some of the clotted cream custard, top with some more fruit and continue with another layer of clotted cream custard. Continue with the layers finishing with a layer of fruit. The layers will not be defined. Top with the reserved clotted cream.
- Chill for 30 minutes and serve.