Strawberry Banana Sorbet
Member recipe by quickcheaprecipes
A cheap delicious combination of frozen yogurt and sorbet which only takes minutes to create and under £5 as well. A fantastic delicious family dessert in an easy to make six simple steps.
- 250g/9oz Freshly Cut & Prepared Strawberries
- Half 1 Large Banana
- 1 Tbsp Sugar (Caster or Granulated)
- Crushed Ice (Few Cubes)
- 1 1/2 Tbsp's Double Cream
- 4 Tsp's Full Fat Milk
- Cut the tops off of the strawberries and blend the strawberries into fine paste using a food blender
- Cut half of a banana into small slices and blend into the strawberry mixture.
- Once the strawberry and banana mixture has become a fine paste, blend in 1 1/2 tablespoons of double cream.
- Leave for 2 minutes to allow the mixture to settle, then blend in 4 teaspoons of full fat milk.
- Finally, Blend in about 4 or 5 cubes of crushed ice.
- Now just put in the freezer and leave to freeze. After bringing it out of the freezer, leave to soften 10 or 15 minutes before serving.