Simple Chicken Ramen Soup
Member recipe by trant2r
- 3 X Chicken Breasts
- Udon / Ramen Noodles
- 3 x Pak Choi
- 3 Gloves of Garlic
- 1 Whole Red Chili - deseaded and Chopped
- Bunch of Spring Onions
- 600ml Chicken Stock
- Cut the chicken into strips and pan fry in a oil with a little salt and pepper untill brown. Take the chicken out of the pan leaving the juice behind.
- Cut the Pak Choi bunches length ways to create long strips. Mince the garlic (or finely chop). Finely slice and de-seed a Red Chilli.
- Fry the Pak Choi, Garlic and Chilli over a low heat untill the Pak Choi starts to wilt, be careful not to burn the Garlic.
- Once cooked add the chicken and add the 600ml of Chicken stock. In a seperate pan cook the Udon / Ramen noodles in boiling water for approx 4 minutes (untill soft)
- Drain the noodles and divide into the bowls. Use a slotted spoon to place the Chicken, Pak Choi over the noodle and then ladle the broth over the top. Serve with finely chopped spring onions.